Saturday, December 6, 2008

Better Late Than Never



Well I finally caved and decided to start a blog! I've heard the trick is more keeping it updated than creating it in the first place, so we'll see how this goes.

As the semester is winding down, Brandon and I are both looking forward to heading back to Colorado for the winter semester. I will be returning for my 4th tax season at Stockman Kast Ryan and Co. and Brandon is hoping to find a position in a hospital, hopefully shadowing a PA (Physicians Assistant) or something similar to shadowing. Brandon has become very interested in the medical field and is looking at all the options. Hopefully he will settle on one that doesn't include ten more years of school and who knows how many dollars.

For now that's the latest update. We are just about to start our last week of school and the stress is still pretty manageable. We're flying out to Maryland the 16th of December to spend Christmas and New Year's with Brandon's family. We are pretty excited! It will be a lot of fun!

On one last random note, still no snow here in Idaho. Super odd!! But you won't hear any complaints from Brandon, and just a few from me.

1 comment:

Sandy Jean n Will Demar said...

Yea for blogs!!! I'm so sad you're leaving though. :(