Saturday, November 28, 2009

Sadly, our Thanksgiving break is quickly coming to an end. Luckily, I was able to get a lot done! It was not as much as I had hoped/planned, but I am glad I did what I did.Let see, I....

* Got our tub to sparkle. And it hardly took any scrubbing! We just have to keep it clean.
* Started packing. Majority of our kitchen is packed and quite a bit of my clothes.
* Cleaned most of the kitchen - today I tackled the stove and it is spotless! All over. Wow.

So that really isn't a long list, but I feel accomplished and a lot less stress when I think about moving in December. I know it has taken a lot of worry of Brandon too!

Our Thanksgiving Day was a lot of fun! We drove down to Idaho Falls with Erik, met Aunt Linda, and then all drove down to Blackfoot together to spend the day with Aunt Janeal! We really weren't there very long, but it was so fun to spend time with family and meet some of Janeal's kids and grandkids.

Twice during the week, we got to hang out with Brandon and Hilary! We had fun playing games and had some awesome apple pie! I have never liked apple pie...or really any pie at all, but this was good! We played Skip-bo and Farkel (Farkle? idk) and I was the ultimate loser. At everything. But it was still a lot of fun and a good way to get out of the house!

One thing I hate about breaks...I get so bored! I am really looking forward to going back to work on Monday! I have the best job ever and have really missed it and everyone there!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Hilary said...

YAY!!! I'm so glad you had fun with us and enjoyed my apple pie...we had tons of fun with you guys!! We'll have to do it again soon! :)

Sandy Jean n Will Demar said...

Molly I'm impressed w/ your blogging efforts and your cleaning efforts! YOU GO GIRL! If you need any help let me know! IT's always more fun cleaning w/ a friend...plus the whole synergy thing comes into play right? But, I hear you on the packing. I started a few days ago and it feels so good! Glad to hear you guys had a good Thanksgiving!