
Yes, I am finally getting around to posting our Michelin Mace's three month pictures! He is just getting so big, I hate it. I wish I could have gotten one of him smiling but he gets so mesmerized by the camera as soon as it comes out.
Mace Face at 3 months:
- 15 lbs 5 oz
- 24 in
- Incredibly smiley
- Laughs a lot and fairly easily
- Is SUPER close to rolling over!
- Loves his hungry caterpillar toy
- He is into 6 month clothes already
- Almost into size 3 diapers.
Now onto the best part of this post - Mason's baby blessing was on the 19th! The best part about it was all the people who were able to make it! He finally got to meet the rest of his immediate family. I probably don't need to go into too much detail about it. It was an incredibly special day and one I will never forget. I cried.
It was a little chaotic that day and I can't believe we didn't get a picture of everyone that was there to share the day with us. Thank you all for coming! Here is a picture of just our little family of three.
Great, great day. And a great weekend. It was so fun for Brandon's parents and siblings to finally get to meet Mace. I loved seeing them interact with him. And he definitely loved all the attention.
And another smiley picture just for fun. :)
We sure love our little one.
It was a little chaotic that day and I can't believe we didn't get a picture of everyone that was there to share the day with us. Thank you all for coming! Here is a picture of just our little family of three.
And another smiley picture just for fun. :)
We sure love our little one.


3 comments:
oh my goodness molly, it's a good thing babies are so cute, otherwise we'd get tired of carrying a 15lb weight around all day:) haha my babe isn't even there yet!
Brandon did such a great job! I'm so glad we were able to make it! Mason is SUPER cute!!! Oh and btw, we went to the doctors on Monday and Jacob is 17 lbs 4 oz! :)
Oh my! He is soo cute! Thanks for sharing, oh by the way, your title needs updating!!! (no longer soon to be three you are 3!!!)
Post a Comment