I have been wanting to blog about this for a while, but I wanted to wait until we actually closed. That way, I knew there was no chance of something going wrong and us not getting it. But it's finally happened so I can post pictures! We don't move in until the end of July (we're doing a 2 month rent-back) but it is officially ours! Here is the virtual tour video of it from when it was on the market. Turn down your volume or mute it first. The music is quite annoying. And loud. None of the stuff is ours, but it at least shows the house! 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms (2 full). It's on the very end of a street, so we are actually right up next to the golf course! It is awesome. We have been so incredibly blessed through the whole process. It is very apparent to us how much of a hand the Lord had in us getting this house.
We are so excited and can't wait to move in and make it our own! And I think Mace is really going to love all the room to run around and play. It really will be his house. Speaking of the Mace Face, here is a picture of him that we took while we were out in Colorado visiting. I think he is just the cutest.



No comments:
Post a Comment