Today I went to the Dollar Store to get a bag for my gift for Anna's Baby Shower, and they had so many cute "baby" bags for only a dollar! You can only get the plain ones for that price at Wal-Mart, so that was very exciting! I just walked around for a little bit to see what else they had and I was amazed! I have gone a lot more this semester than I have in the past, but I'm still not to the point where I go there first. Hopefully that will come.
So we're almost done with the semester which is a miracle. Brandon has worked so hard this semester and I know he will be rewarded for that. It was a relatively easy semester for me, but I was able to learn so much, and even better, find what part of accounting I absolutely love! That was a great thing that came out of this semester for me. I did a lot that I am super proud of. Congratulations to all of you who are graduating, I envy you! But really, it's a big accomplishment, CONGRATULATIONS!
Oh, and my birthday! First, Anna and Rachael came and brought me sugar cookies with coconut frosting! They were so good! Then Brandon was absolutely amazing! He "surprised" me with balloons and a 6-pack of Twix and a bag of Blow Pops! My favorite! But the best part, he got me the new Rascal Flatts CD! They are my absolute favorite band. The only CD's I still buy. I knew it had been out for a while, but I just never thought about getting it yet. Brandon had other ideas. I already love it and know most of the songs and lyrics. :) It was a fabulous birthday.
One last quick note - Five Guys opened in Idaho Falls yesterday!!!!!! Holy cow are we excited! If you haven't been there, you need to go! It's off of Hitt Road, right by the new Cafe Rio, which is near Edwards Theaters. I can't wait to go when the semester is over! Hopefully you will like it, we do!
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Yay! I love the Dollar Store too. We already discussed that though. I'm WAY glad that you liked the cookies. I'll have to scrounge up a recipe for you. :)
what up chica. congrats on the marriage btw!
Post a Comment