Yesterday was a fabulous unexpected blessing to Brandon and I! I was just checking my school email and had an email about a change to my financial aid. Curiously, I clicked the link and found out I had been awarded a BYU-I Grant! I had no idea! I hadn't applied for anything other than the normal Federal Pell Grants and certainly didn't think I was eligible! I looked into the details for it and all it said was Aid-In Grant --- Married Student. Still no idea how I was so lucky as to get it, but we are so grateful! We checked Brandon's account to see if he got one too....just taking a chance, but no. Oh well. One was enough for us! It was fantastic.
Not much else has been going on. Well I guess that's not true. I went up to Canadia this last weekend with my family! Tod and Adrianna had their wedding reception there on Saturday and it was a lot of fun! It was great to spend time with family...even though Emily did get a little crazy after 10 hours in the car each way. But it was a lot of fun and a nice break from school.
We're still waiting to hear about Brandon's internship in Maryland....I know! It's crazy. There is still paperwork going through all the lines so who knows! Hopefully we will know before it's supposed to start. :)
Friday, October 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Thats so awesome! You guys deserve it.
Post a Comment