I am almost to my 3rd trimester now so I figured I should take a picture. Plus it's been 6 weeks since my last one. It really is true what people say - I don't feel like I've gotten bigger but when I compared the two pictures I was surprised! I even took it in the same outfit for easier comparison. :)
I have been a little frustrated lately because others right along with me, or not as far as me, are showing more etc. But then I realized that I was proud to still be in my normal jeans. I can actually still zip and button them if I try really hard (although not comfortable AT ALL) but usually I just leave them undone. I mean really, how many people can say they still fit into their jeans into their 3rd trimester?
I was trying to figure out the other day if I am carrying high or low. I decided that because I have such a short torso it is both! Really, I feel Phoenix kicking my ribs and kicking super low all at the same time. A little odd. But I am feeling pretty good still. The headaches have lessened - I guess my body is finally getting used to not sleeping.
I am not looking forward to packing! I feel like we have already done more that we had last year a week before leaving so I'm not in a huge rush. That's all for now! Enjoy the picture! :)
I was trying to figure out the other day if I am carrying high or low. I decided that because I have such a short torso it is both! Really, I feel Phoenix kicking my ribs and kicking super low all at the same time. A little odd. But I am feeling pretty good still. The headaches have lessened - I guess my body is finally getting used to not sleeping.
I am not looking forward to packing! I feel like we have already done more that we had last year a week before leaving so I'm not in a huge rush. That's all for now! Enjoy the picture! :)


2 comments:
I think you are carrying high, like me. If you look at Kristen's last picture, she carries her babies really low. Oh, and the reason you feel him kicking your ribs and really low is probably because he has gotten big enough to reach those places! Pretty cool, huh?! :) I can't wait to see you in person (hopefully)!!! :)
so I wore regular jeans all the way until I delivered...so I wouldn't be too concerned if you are still fitting in regular pants; however, my baby was SGA ( small for gestational age) and was only 5lbs and so that could've been a part of it! haha
Post a Comment