Haha whoops! I actually did remember as I was lying in bed earlier but was too lazy to do anything about it. Then when I woke up to pee and couldn't go back to sleep I figured I should get on it.
Today was so incredibly chill. A fabulous nap and majority of the day spent watching ESPN. Since I've been home I really haven't been watching Around The Horn and PTI on a regular basis. Sad, I know! But I watched today and it felt good. My face just lights up when I see that National Panel and my dear Tony's (K and R of course) and Mike. Haha I am such a weirdo!
Today I was looking through the baby book we got and couldn't help but start crying just looking at it! He is almost here. Finally. Although I am a little worried that I won't make it until Brandon gets here tomorrow night. I've been having some decently consistent contractions for the past 30 min? About 4 min. apart but nothing super painful. So I guess we'll see....
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
ohhh...hang in there! Brandon is almost there! :) Can't wait for that phone call!!
How exciting!! I remember the waiting well, and soon you'll be holding that precious baby : )
Hope you have a tolerable labor ; )
Post a Comment