Lets see....Sunday. Oh! Church! Yes, that's what I did today. Jacy brought me some superbly delicious brownies! Long story. ha. I only have a week left to blame my bad/excessive eating habits on this baby so I am making the most of it. They are actually in hiding right now so I don't have to share anymore than I want to. I do not share food well. I never have. And that has been severely tested this weekend. And I love that I have a husband who 100% understands it. I sent him a message the other night venting about sharing food and he sent one back saying, "Molly doesn't share food!". It reminded me of that same quote from Friends. (In the title of this post). I miss that show.
Anyways, she went out and got them out of her car after Sacrament Meeting....which left me to walk around church with a plate of brownies. ON FAST SUNDAY! One guy actually said that it wasn't fair - I was torturing him. Most people just gave me odd and semi-dirty looks. I felt terrible. I used to just think that people gave one glance to my prego belly and would give a pass for pretty much anything. Apparently not brownies on Fast Sunday. Oh well. Like I said, they were DELISH. Well, are. I haven't eaten them all....yet.
This blog a day thing has already been harder than I thought it would be - and I'm only on day 3! Is anyone even reading all of these? haha.
Anyways, she went out and got them out of her car after Sacrament Meeting....which left me to walk around church with a plate of brownies. ON FAST SUNDAY! One guy actually said that it wasn't fair - I was torturing him. Most people just gave me odd and semi-dirty looks. I felt terrible. I used to just think that people gave one glance to my prego belly and would give a pass for pretty much anything. Apparently not brownies on Fast Sunday. Oh well. Like I said, they were DELISH. Well, are. I haven't eaten them all....yet.
This blog a day thing has already been harder than I thought it would be - and I'm only on day 3! Is anyone even reading all of these? haha.


2 comments:
haha I am!! But that's how I feel all the time...but then I decided it was more of a journal for me and didn't really care who was reading it.
And I would probably be one of those people giving you dirty looks...unless you decided to share with me! But apparently you don't like to share! lol
I can't wait to see you baby boy!! :)
You are totally cruel. I would have shot you dirty looks too. :)
Post a Comment