Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Projectile of the Poop.

I know, I know. You probably can't wait to hear this story! Last Friday we took Mason to get some newborn pictures done! Shauna took them for us as part of a baby gift - and with how talented she is, it really was a tremendous gift!

Anyways, we were going to take some naked pictures. Yeah, you can see where this is going. First, we had just begun to take off his diaper when he decided it would be the perfect time to pee! Not a huge mess, but still funny. We wanted pictures with Brandon holding his butt/body and me holding his head. So we are sitting there holding him and all the sudden Brandon gets completely BLASTED by poop! Oh. My. Gosh. It was literally like someone jumped on a mustard bottle. (And it looked like it too!) That stuff shot out all over Brandon's arms. Hilarious. Then not long after that, he was laying on his back and shot a fountain of pee that hit me about 4 feet away. It was an eventful shoot! Needless to say, the boy has nothing wrong with #1 or #2.

Here is a quick preview of the photo shoot! We took a lot of super cute pictures.


He's our little angel! It is hard to believe he is almost 2 weeks old!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the story, even if it's gross. I remember when Michael was about Mason's age and we were bathing him in the little tub on the counter, James was washing him up and I was entertaining him and all of the sudden he peed and you'll never guess where it went...yup! Right in my mouth!!! SO gross! James fell to the floor laughing! I didn't think it was funny at the time but, now I laugh about it. These are the stories you'll charish forever!

Dallin and Destiny said...

Love the story! Ha ha he is one beautiful boy! I just want to snuggle him! Cute cute! Miss you!

Hilary said...

Hahaha that's so funny!!! How did Brandon take it? My Brandon probably wouldn't have handled it very well...just wait until you're playing with him and you get throw up in your mouth! That happen to my Brandon and he about threw up himself! :) Can't wait to see more of the pictures!!