What kind of mission you might ask? A blogging mission. I keep seeing people doing those 30 day picture challenges and I decided that I should do it too! Originally I planned on starting it with the new month.....then realized that I was quickly setting myself up for failure seeing as how I do not intend on blogging, ya know, while I have a baby! And then I realized that there are 31 days in March and there are a few things I am OCD about, which would definitely include doing a 30 day picture challenge over a month that has 31 days. So I guess I have decided to do it for the month of April. It's amazing how rambling all that on the blog helped me make that decision. Awesome.
Because I have been (okay AM) pretty terrible at blogging, I decided to get into the habit by blogging everyday until Phoenix makes his appearance. It's not like I have anything else to do, right?
So to start. I am due a week from tomorrow. And by tomorrow I mean Sunday since it's already pretty late now on Friday. The Mr. comes out a week from yesterday. And by yesterday I really mean today, but because it's so late....blah blah blah...didn't I just say this? Anyways I am super excited to see him! There were so many nights that I would get off the phone with him and cry myself to sleep because I missed him soooo much. I remember always thinking that the day was never going to come for him to fly out. And now it's here! Well almost. In retrospect, it really doesn't feel like we've been apart for 2 months.
I guess I should call it a night. I am beyond my rambling point and if I keep going, what am I going to blog about tomorrow?! Eep.
Because I have been (okay AM) pretty terrible at blogging, I decided to get into the habit by blogging everyday until Phoenix makes his appearance. It's not like I have anything else to do, right?
So to start. I am due a week from tomorrow. And by tomorrow I mean Sunday since it's already pretty late now on Friday. The Mr. comes out a week from yesterday. And by yesterday I really mean today, but because it's so late....blah blah blah...didn't I just say this? Anyways I am super excited to see him! There were so many nights that I would get off the phone with him and cry myself to sleep because I missed him soooo much. I remember always thinking that the day was never going to come for him to fly out. And now it's here! Well almost. In retrospect, it really doesn't feel like we've been apart for 2 months.
I guess I should call it a night. I am beyond my rambling point and if I keep going, what am I going to blog about tomorrow?! Eep.


1 comment:
You mean you're actually going to blog more often?? No way!! lol jk you know one blog you can do?...post a picture!! Just to let you know, I demand to see lots of pictures of your little guy (I refuse to call him Phoenix) when he finally gets here! I miss you...but pictures will help! I'm sure Rachael will agree with me!! :)
Post a Comment